Eugene The Cannibal Not Alone … More Zombies In Miami
Police fear that Rudy Eugene, the Miami Cannibal is not the only extreme zombie walking the streets of Miami. The police have already documented 3-4 cases of Bath Salts Zombies and fear some can turn into the more extreme human flesh eating kind.
According to a news update:
“… The president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar believes the entire incident is the fault of a new drug trend that has led to similar incidents. Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called “bath salts” or what is sometimes referred to on the street as “the new LSD…”
Even the CDC warns of that we should prepare for a Zombie Apocalypse and recommends that we have a zombie kit ready.
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
- Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
- Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
- Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
- Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
- Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
- First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations)
WaZaap thinks that Eugene the Cannibal is just a start of things movies makers have been talking about for years. We are all Tribal animals by nature and all it takes is something (i.e. drug, parasite etc) to trigger the flesh eating zombie in all of us.